do not, i repeat, do not
think about your favorite character’s face when they orgasm, especially after an agonizingly slow build of teasing and foreplay that lasts for hours
don’t imagine the relief in their eyes right before they close them
don’t imagine the sounds of their ecstasy as they finally hit that sweet spot
don’t imagine every line and muscle in their body tense and arching as they ride the aftershocks
don’t imagine the way they sag and pant and smile afterward, drawing their partner close to their sweat-slicked body
just don’t do that to yourself
Friendly reminder that if you’re a popular fic writer in a fandom and you tell others not to write because you don’t think they’re good enough, then you are a piece of trash. (◡‿◡✿)
- it’s how you treat those who ship other pairings (or ot3+s) - kindness and thoughtfulness towards your fellow fen is more progressive than ship bashing, anon hate, or other forms of abuse
- it’s how you treat female characters and characters of color while pursuing your ship, even if you think they’re “in the way” of your OTP
- it’s how you treat the existence of bi/pansexuality, asexuality, aromanticism (we fucking count)
- it’s how you treat canonically queer characters
- it’s how you treat trans people/characters/headcanons
- it’s how you depict marginalized perspectives/narratives (falling back on harmful tropes can replicate harm)
- it’s how you treat actual queer people in fandom (if they say something might be problematic, maybe be more thoughtful about it in the future?)
- it’s about how you treat marginalized people/characters/perspectives aside from those listed above (like those with/about mental &/or physical disabilities, etc)
- it’s about who (characters, actors, media producers) you choose to “defend” - against whom or what? - and whose bad behavior you choose to excuse or overlook
- there are probably more bullet points, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head
I think it’s about how you ship, not what you ship.
Chris Evans sounds so annoyed at people who don’t understand that comics and movies are different, and this makes me love Chris Evans more than any boob grabbage ever has.
Chris Evans knows his Marvel Earths and that’s important to me.
~a few~ of the Marvel men.
you know, randomly chosen.
no criteria whatsoever.
they just ~happen~ to be the ones i like the best.
look at this stream of sensible suits
and then sam jackson in a sky blue/lime green combo like a man who dressed himself in baskin&robbins
i fucking love sam jackson
"Dressed himself in a baskin robbins" I AM DYING
The thing about SLJ though is that he makes that shit work.
hey if you’re new around here or even if youve been following me for a long time
this is a reminder that you’re 100% welcome to respond to anything and everything i say. send me asks commenting about posts or telling me about your day, or random facts or questions or aNYTHING I LOVE HUMAN CONTACT AND ANY ATTEMPT YOU MAKE TO CONNECT WITH ME IS A BEAUTIFUL THING